InfoDesk Inc. and InfoDesk Limited (referred to hereafter as “InfoDesk” or, alternatively, “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of your personal data and affirms the need for appropriate protection and usage of any personal data shared with us.
- First and Last Names
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Company Names
- Employee Titles
The personal data that we collect on this website will be used for the following purposes:
- Email addresses will be used for sharing marketing information with individuals who have elected to receive that information
- Email addresses and phone numbers will be used by employees of InfoDesk to contact individuals who have agreed to such contact
for the purpose of securing those individuals as customers
Our legal basis for processing your personal data will be your explicit consent for that data to be processed. InfoDesk will use personal data only to pursue the legitimate interest of customers who could benefit from InfoDesk products and services.
InfoDesk permits only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of personal data, to have access to that data. As soon as we no longer have a legitimate interest in processing personal data, we will remove all that personal data from our records. InfoDesk will not process and pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. All personal data will be processed only within secure third-party marketing services. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the purposes outlined above as part of the processing activities if explicit consent is provided:
At any time, you have the right to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to do any of the following:
- Request a copy of all personal data possessed by InfoDesk, and including instructions as to how you may promptly correct that personal data
- Withdraw your consent for any processing of your personal data, including receiving email or phone calls
- Request removal of all of your personal data from our records